WE HAVE BEEN USING GABRIEL-GLAS© FOR MANY YEARS
Based on the idea of enjoying different wine categories and -styles within a single glass, Gabriel-Glas Ltd. was founded in 2010 in Hallein, Austria. The well-known Swiss wine critic René Gabriel was instrumental in the development of this universal wine glass. After a short time, GABRIEL-GLAS© found many sympathizers and quickly established an excellent reputation in the market. We are also fully convinced of the quality of this wine glass. For Restaurants we are happy to provide you with an indivdual offer!
These advantages are convincing
- A small amount is enough to reach the whole width of the glass inside.
- The “Bouquet Drive” on the bulge of the glass accelerates the development of aromas.
- The slightly conical, curved shape concentrates the bouquet.
- The thin-walled design reminds to a royal finesse.
- The ideal cup volume is designed for a normal capacity.
- The uncompromising height will be perfect for young and matured wines,
- Whether white, red, sweet or sparkling – all wines may offer a maximum of drinking pleasure.
- Simple wines will improve and premium wines will remain premium.
- The general shape offers a maximum of elegance and noble presentation.
- Despite of the lightness, the glass remains hard-wearing.
- Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, the design has remained lead-free.
- The glass is dishwasher safe and find its space in every dishwasher.
- Wine benefits stay affordable thanks to the attrative pricing of GABRIEL-GLAS©.