WE HAVE BEEN USING GABRIEL-GLAS© FOR MANY YEARS
Based on the idea of enjoying different wine categories and -styles within a single glass, Gabriel-Glas Ltd. was founded in 2010 in Hallein, Austria. The well-known Swiss wine critic René Gabriel was instrumental in the development of this universal wine glass. After a short time, GABRIEL-GLAS© found many sympathizers and quickly established an excellent reputation in the market. We are also fully convinced of the quality of this wine glass and are happy to send you a personal offer.
SALES PRICES FOR FINAL CONSUMERS
GABRIEL-GLAS© Gold Edition with an exclusive design – gift box (hand blown glas, approx. 90 grams)
1er gift box (pck.): EUR 39,00 (incl. VAT)
2er gift box (pck.): EUR 78,00 (incl. VAT)
6er gift box (pck.): EUR 234,00 (incl. VAT)
GABRIEL-GLAS© StandArt with an exclusive design – gift box (maschine blown glas, approx. 150 grams)
1er gift box (pck.): EUR 15,00 (incl. VAT)
2er gift box (pck.): EUR 30,00 (incl. VAT)
6er gift box (pck.): EUR 90,00 (incl. VAT)
Prices without any additional shipping costs for deliveries within Vienna and Vienna area;
Shipping costs within Austria up to an total order value of € 90,00: EUR 7,90/each (incl. VAT)
or customer pick-up by arrangement. last update on January 2022
THESE ADVANTAGES ARE CONVINCING
- A small amount is enough to reach the whole width of the glass inside.
- The “Bouquet Drive” on the bulge of the glass accelerates the development of aromas.
- The slightly conical, curved shape concentrates the bouquet.
- The thin-walled design reminds to a royal finesse.
- The ideal cup volume is designed for a normal capacity.
- The uncompromising height is suitable for young and matured wines,
- Whether white, red or sweet – all wines offer maximum of drinking pleasure.
- Simple wines will improve and premium wines will stay premium wines.
- The general shape remains to maximum of elegance and a noble presentation.
- Despite the lightness, the glass remains hard-wearing.
- Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, the design has remained lead-free.
- The glass is dishwasher safe and find its space in every dishwasher.
- Wine benefits stay affordable thanks to the attrative pricing of GABRIEL-GLAS©.