We offer many exciting seminars and wine tasting themes for beginners, wine experts, wine lovers and aficionados.
In the course of our seminar- and tasting series at least 12 wines – depending on the topic – will be tasted and discussed, either in an open-, semi-blind- or blind tasting.
- On all events plenty of fresh olive bread, baguette and still water will be served as well.
- All wines are going to be presented in Gabriel – wine glasses.
The special shape these glasses enables to highlight and fully enjoy color, aroma and taste of the wines.
- As an additional service in all of our seminars and wine tastings savory delicacies will be served to fortify and refresh.
- A smooth background music reflects the respective wine topic,
- In our seminars you will also exclusively receive informative handouts for your convenience.
PARTICIPANTS MIN: 8 persons
PARTICIPANTS MAX: 14 persons
REGISTRATIONS: Registration form, email, contact/order form (all registrations will be dealt within chronological order)
RESERVATIONS: Are fixed after receipt of confirmation of registration/ invoice by email
BOOKED UP: Information follows immediately, registration in a pre-booking list is possible
CANCELLATION: Free of charge up to fourteen days before commencement of the event
MINIMUM AGE: Reaching the age of eighteen
For the avoidance of doubt our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) shall apply.